zondag 9 november 2008

I received a truly amazing Award from Carolyn


I received this truly amazing award from my dear and very talented blog friend Carolyn! Thank you Carolyn, for giving me this gorgeous Award! It has something mystical!
I would love to keep this for myself, but that wouldn't be fair, would it?
There are some rules to follow. These rules are:
(1) Select 5 blogs that you feel deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
(2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
(3) Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
(4) Link to the Arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
(5) Show these rules.

I'm going to look around in blogland and leave a message later with the blogs I nominated.

1 opmerking:

Carolyn Bounds zei

You are so very welcome, my friend!!! You deserve it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn