dinsdag 25 november 2008

Music off!

I decided to remove my playlist (for the moment). As Deena wisely mentioned, most people have their own music on. And I also noticed that it's rather chaotic to come on a blog with music, when I still hear the music on my own blog and my radio in the background, and ... So for the moment I removed the music on my blog, till I find a little device that looks like a radio or something and that visitors can easily switch on or off depending on their mood/taste. If you have any suggestions or tips, please let me know!

2 opmerkingen:

Wildärtan zei

Hmmm... thank you... most of the time there's no problem with all the playlists at all the blogs, but sometimes they really collide:-s I often surf with several windows open and that can be really scary somtimes when some songs "collide".

How are you Els?

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES zei

just got blog back up and running. i posted a few pics from Halloween night. check it out when you get some time fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/
stay true~