zondag 4 januari 2009

Beste wensen - Best wishes

Beste wensen voor 2009, een sprankelend jaar gewenst! Deze kaart is voor de HMM challenge #19, waar het thema 'embossing' is. Stempel 'Popping Mouse', papier S.E.I. Ik heb m'n nieuwe Nestabilities gebruikt.

Best wishes for 2009. This card is for the HMM challenge #19 where the theme is'embossing'. Stamp 'Popping Mouse', DP by S.E.I. I used my new Nestabilities.



Op dit cadeaulabel 'Ho!Ho!Ho!'. De afbeelding werd ingekleurd met Copics, op de muts gebruikte ik Tulip 'Puffy' 3D textielverf.

For this gift label I used 'Ho!Ho!Ho!' The image was coloured with Copics, on the bonnet I used Tulip 'Puffy' dimensional fabric paint.

11 opmerkingen:

eviledna zei

Hello Els,
Your card is lovely, and the DP is perfect, looks like fireworks and the tag is so cute. I never think to make my own tags, must give it a go.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann x

Anoniem zei

Very very nice card...I really love that image, and your coloring is perfect! :) I also love the tag too! It's really the perfect size for that. So glad you were able to join in this week....Sooo nice to see yours and Ann's entries together! I've missed you both - Happy New Year!!!! :)

pruts zei

heel mooie kaart !!!!!
house mouse is zoooooo lief . :-)

een heel gelukkig 2009 !!

Leigh zei

I love this image. Wonderful card.

Wildärtan zei

So beautiful Els - and I love the rubber stamp!!

Love,
Emilie

Anoniem zei

Hello Els.
Best wishes to you too.
Great blog by the way.
Good idea to publish in both your mother tongue and in english.
Amazing cards, cute mice.
Keep up the good work.

Anoniem zei

Hi Els, what an adorable card! Really cute tag too! Hope you are off to a wonderful start of the year!
smiles,Deena

Raisa zei

Hi Els!
Wonderfull work again, the HM with the bottle is so cute.

Hugs
Raisa

Anoniem zei

très jolies !!!
bizz, sev

Anoniem zei

Hi Els! Beautiful card!
I have something for you on my blog.
Hugs Vanja

Carolyn Bounds zei

I sooooo love your card!!! The dandelions in the DP kinds resemble fireworks, and who doesn't love champagne every now and then?;o) I also love the look on the mousie's face! I can't tell if it is excitement, surprise, or fear.

I also love your adorable, little tag!! Cute!! Cute!! Cute!!

Love and Hugs!
Carolyn