zaterdag 31 januari 2009

Sweet baby

Bij HMM challenge #22 is de uitdaging paper piercing, veel of weinig, gewoon naar wens. Ik heb enkel de boogjes van de blauwe rechthoek gepierced. Stempel is 'Baby Blocks', papier van Frances Meyer, bloem en knoopje van Daisy D's. De letters uit zwart cardstock werden beïnkt met Color Box 'Frost White' and blue chalk. Lint uit m'n voorraad. Ik heb voor deze kaart de leuke sketch van Ismaki challenge #09/004 gebruikt.

At HMM challenge# 22 it's about paper piercing. A lot or a little, as you wish. I only pierced the scallops of the blue rectangle. Image is 'Baby Blocks', DP by Frances Meyer, flower and button by Daisy D's. The (originally black cardstock) letters were inked with Clor Box 'Frost White' and blue chalk. Ribbon from stash. I used the great sketch from Ismaki challenge #09/004.

13 opmerkingen:

Heather zei

Hi Els,
Hope all is well with your studies and exams.
Gorgeous card - I love your sparkly bits - they are stunning.
hugs Heather xx

LINDA zei

Hi Els, This is just adorable..I love these HM images.Thank you for the kind comment that you left on my blog..

Curt in Indy zei

Hey Els!

What a great entry to this week's challenge! I love this image, and your layout is wonderful! Best, Curt

Elizabeth zei

Hello Els, What a precious little card. I love the stamp you used it so sweet. Great color combination too.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink zei

Hi Els, Your card is darling! What a wonderful HM stamp and you've created the most perfect background to go with it! Adorable!

Jennifer :)

"Kirby" (KrB) zei

Love your card, Els. This image is so cute! Your color choices and coloring are great....wonderful job on the challenge!

Anoniem zei

Dag Els,

Waar blijf je het vandaan halen??
Zulke mooie kaarten als je een winkel zou openen bleef ik er een hele dag in rond lopen en zou de keuze heel moeilijk zijn. Veel kans dat ik ze allemaal zou kopen.
Dag creatieve miljoenenpoot.

Vele groetjes

akkina van steen zei

dit heb je weer prachtig gedaan Els,mooie kleurencombinatie
lieve groetjes Akkina

Sharon zei

Aw lovely, the letters look great. Gorgeous card.

Emma zei

Your card is really gorgeous. Thanks for joining in. x

Raisa zei

Beautifull card, I have that stamp too and I love it, just haven't been using it for a while

Wildärtan zei

Oh, I've got that stamp too, I love it!!
Take care, my friend!

Anoniem zei

Gorgeous card, Els! I love the image.
Hugs, Vanja