maandag 26 januari 2009

A recipe and a smile

Bij Stamp Something is het thema 'iets met een recept'. Je vult het begrip 'recept' zelf in. Ik dacht onmiddellijk aan deze leuke HM stempel 'Yummy recipe'. Ik moet er steeds om lachen, zodat deze kaart ook perfect is voor de My Time to Craft challenge, waar het thema 'You're Having A Laugh' is.
At Stamp Something this week is about Recipe Somethings: whatever the word 'recipe' brings to mind. I immediately thought about this funny HM stamp 'Yummy recipe'. It always makes me laugh, so I think this card is also perfect for the My Time to Craft challenge, where the theme is 'You're Having A Laugh'.

15 opmerkingen:

Erin... zei

So absolutely adorable!!! Love that sweet image adn you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing.

Anne's Cards zei

Prachtig toch hé die muizenstempeltjes,heb er (maar)eentje liggen en ga die vandaag es boven halen denk ik..

Lesley zei

Cute card! I love that image, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Hayley zei

WOW lovely card what a fantastic stamp - thanks for popping by my blog
x

Wildärtan zei

Beautiful cards you've created, Els!
Take care and keep smiling:-)

/Em

pruts zei

house mouse is de max he. die zijn zo mooi !!!
je maakt er prachtige kaartjes mee

Jo zei

Aaaawww how cute! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Anoniem zei

So sweet! Great coloring.
smiles,Deena

Unknown zei

Gorgeous card Els and an inspired choice for the challenge. It's perfect!
Viv xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs zei

How did I manage to miss this? I love this little stamp!! he is so cure eating / peeking through the card. lol. It made me giggle. I love these mousies and this card is magnificent!

sylvia zei

wat een lief kaartje groetjes sylvia

Raisa zei

I love this image, it allways make me smile too! Gotta have it some day :)
I love Your use of colours.

Anjas-Artefaktotum zei

Such a nice card!
best wishes from germany, Anja

Heather zei

This is gorgeous Els, love the colours, papers and your beautifully coloured image - but what I really want to know is - Have you tried out this recipe yet?
hugs Heather xx

Anoniem zei

It's beautiful, Els! The image is so adorable.
Hugs, Vanja