Someone thought about me, and I got tagged! Thanks Deena, that's so kind!
As I've been tagged, I now have to share 7 facts (simple or weird) about myself.
So here I go:
1. I always write with black ink. When I have to sign something important I refuse to sign it with a blue pen. I don't know where this comes from, but for the last 20 years or so, I always carry some black pens with me!
2. I'm proud that my last name is only carried by 2 people in Belgium, my father and me! It's Hungarian, as my dad!
My mother and me always tease him with the fact that there could be more unofficially, if he has been fooling around a bit, lol.
3. I've been buying stamps for about 12 years now, but only started using them about a year and a half ago! I'm much better at collecting than at stamping I guess!
4. I'm terrified by spiders (especially the big, black, hairy ones, uhhh), although they do fascinate me (as long as they don't move).
5. I love to read; especially murder mysteries and detectives. I'm also fascinated by the 'other world': witches, ghosts, etc. I love to see movies and read books about magic. (I admit that I adore Harry Potter). I dream of going to New Orleans once, because they say it's the capital of voodoo. And because of the jazz and cajun food to of course! And I love Halloween, guess I was born in the wrong country!
6. I love to live (it starts to show a bit, lol) and hope I have some lives left: with all I'm still planning to do, I would have to be around for a couple of hundred years or more, lol.
I believe life is great and that the world could be an even much better place if everybody would enjoy life; if people got less egocentric and would be happy with what they have instead of complaining about what they haven't got, and if people would start 'sharing' more. I'm convinced that whenever you 'give', you'll get paid back twice one way or another(and I'm not talking about money now!)! Guess that's why I ended up in social work, lol!
7. I love internet and I love blogs! It's a great way to meet new fascinating people and to share all the beautiful things on this planet and to enjoy other people's creativity!
I always try to leave as many kind comments on other people's blogs as I can, although it takes a lot of time. I'm always a bit sad when I don't get as many visitors back, but... those who do visit my blog and leave all those kind comments make me real happy! Thanks for making my day!
I enjoyed playing this 'tagging game'. But no game without rules of course!
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I tag the following 7 wonderful and creative people:
Raisa, Carolyn, Diane, Ineke, Ann, Mary, Carolann.
Hope they play along, but if they don't... well it's a game and sometimes rules need to be broken, lol!
To everyone who's not in the list above, but visits my blog, feel free to play along!
Have a great day!